Hi, my name is Nor Herman bin Mohd Isa. I was born on August 7, 1992 at Hospital Kluang and now I am 19 years old. But, I still look young and some people will say I'm a secondary school student. LOL.. My father's name is Mohd Isa b. Samad and my mother's name is Siti Rugayah bt. Mohd Isa. I'm the 3rd child from 7 siblings. I've 2 elder sister, 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. I'm form Johor and live at Batu Pahat.
I got 1st informal education from my parents. hee~~... my 1st formal education is at Tadika Kemas at Taman Perling. My primary school is SK Taman Perling. I attended this school from standard 1 and standard 2. After that, my family was moved to Batu Pahat and I was changed school to SK Seri Laksana near my village. After I finish my study at primary school, I was pursue my study to secondary school which is SMK Penghulu Saat. After I finish my study at secondary school and getting SPM results, I was offered to matriculation in accounting and diploma in accounting. At the same time, I get letter for interviews in CAT from UiTM and letter from UTM for interviews in program related to aircraft. But, I was failed in interviews for program CAT and can't attended interviews from UTM because the day that I got the letter is same with the day for interviews. Finally, I accepts offer from matriculation because I didn't get the programs that I wants.HAHAHA.. LOLz~~
I pursues my studies at Malacca Matriculation College as platform for me to pursues my studies to higher education which is degree and because time period to finish studies is a years compare to diploma. Before UPU result came up, after got Matriculation result, I helped my father at the palm oil plantation near my village. For sure this work is hard and it taught me about the meaning life and the reasons why my parents want me to pursues my studies to higher education.
When UPU came out, once again I got offered from UiTM to pursues my studies in Bachelor Business Administration (hons) Finance at UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka. Once again I pursues my studies at Melaka. HAHA.. I was so thankful got this offers and this is one of the platform to me to fullfill my destiny. And only this can make changes in my life and make my parents happy..
That all the story from me about me!!~~ enjoy your reading!!~~


No comments:
Post a Comment